- To make this world a better place for all.
- To establish a society based on the value of equality, justice, democracy, and brotherhood.
- To eradicate hunger, illiteracy, exploitation, homelessness, and deprivation from fundamental rights.
- To ensure no life ends because of the dearth of blood in blood banks.
- To promote self-reliance by improving the quality of life of the poor, deprived community through meaningful socio-economic growth in all phases of life.
- To educate, organize, advocate and empower the rural poor for promoting development as a liberating force aimed at gender equity, social justice, self-empowerment, and entitlement realization
- To promote support and develop civil society by providing opportunity and securing rights of the underprivileged section of the society
- Through effective presence with the poor and marginalized accompanying them as they empower themselves and affirm their dignity leading to the fullness of life