Jharkhand Swabhiman is a charitable, Secular, non-government voluntary organization (NGO) of Jharkhand. It serves all the deprived humanity without discrimination of race, caste & religion. The organization empowers a society based on the value of equality, justice, democracy and brotherhood by the valued dedicated volunteer and ideologists of great social leaders of national & international fame. A group of social experts, educationalist, youths, social animators and ideologists on 06th Feb’2002 laid the foundation stone of the organization. We are registered under the Society Registration Act, 21, 1860 and with Income Tax Department under 80 G n 12 A. Our NGO is impaneled with the Department of Rural Development, Government of Jharkhand (Panchayati Raj). In addition, our details are also registered with NITI Aayog, Government of India.
Over the years, the organization is actively involved in various camps, workshops, and programs that are designed to cater to the need-based approach. Our purpose of existence is to enhance the lives of disadvantaged children and women and to offer a positive direction and a healthier approach towards life. Jharkhand Swabhiman continues to vow a credible, honest, transparent and accountable organization that devotes itself towards a privileged future.
- To improve the socio-economic position of poorest, disabled, helpless, illiterate SC/ST/OBC and weaker section of society and promote scope for creation of growth and strengthening of abilities for self-reliance
- To put capacity based interventions to eradicate poverty, inequality, illiteracy, and superstition from the society. To facilitate credit support to start income generation activities.
- To help women protect themselves from domestic violence
- To make efforts to illuminate illiteracy, exploitation, eradicating poverty and injustice from the society. To establish right to the community over land, water and forest, and all other natural resources.
- To give children a conducive and progressive environment for their development without any shortcomings
- To provide free-of-cost remedial education to children and give fair access to education to all
- To help children choose the right career path and ensure the availability of fair opportunities to all
- To see rural India grow with their ethnicity and pristine beauty. To safeguard women and curb atrocities such as rape, dowry, violence against women, alcoholism and sexual abuse.
- To create a cycle of giving back. Where talent, instead of flowing towards urban cities, gives back to its home
- To work for the integrated rural development and provide support services for social & economic uplift of the villagers to promote health care programs both preventive as well as creative and provide emergency health services
- Promote education and fill in the gaps created by money
- To attract well-educated teachers and provide standard education to children dwelling in rural areas
- To make Blood donation among youths once a year a common affair leading to fulfilling the requirement of blood in our country.